Full disclosure: I am an unabashed fan of all Kimpton properties and prefer to stay with them whenever I can. FireSky is no exception and has everything I love about Kimpton: boutique style, huge rooms, excellent restaurant/spa/fitness center, free wifi and wine hour, etc. etc. I had a great 2-night stay and the only reason I didn't rate this a 5/5 was because I am a light sleeper and the walls here are rather thin. Something to keep in mind if you are a light sleeper and get a patio room on the parking lot or pool side. Other than that completely recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is truly an oasis in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. This luxury boutique hotel is remarkable for its La Vidorra Spa, unbeatable location, exceptional service, sumptuous amenities, and Cuban-inspired dining at The Canal Club, Bar and Pool Bar. The area boasts more than 250 golf courses, the Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront district, Phoenix Art Museum, Taliesen West - the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and nearby Sedona and Salt River Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Scott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firesky Resort And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Firesky Hotel Kimpton
- Firesky Resort Kimpton
- The Scott Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Arizona