My family first stayed at FireSky in the Spring of 2012 and fell in love with the resort. The beautiful landscape, cool and cozy lobby, great staff... it was all wonderful! Travelled back this Spring and was sorely disappointed at the diminished quality of the hotel. From check-in to room cleanliness to poorly maintained exterior spaces, this experience was a 180 degree change from previous visit. Virtually every aspect of our stay was met with one challenge or another... room charges, mischarges, noisy neighbors, dirty ashtrays amongst firepits, burned breakfast, noisy group event at 7 am Saturday morning, unmanned bell stand, and an overall dingy feeling. Firesky seems to have lost it's attention to detail and standard of providing high quality service and guest experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is truly an oasis in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. This luxury boutique hotel is remarkable for its Jurlique Spa, unbeatable location, exceptional service, sumptuous amenities, and Mediterranean-inspired bistro dining at The Scott Grill, Lounge and Acqua Pool Bar. The area boasts more than 250 golf courses, the Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront district, Phoenix Art Museum, Taliesen West - the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and nearby Sedona and Salt River Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Scott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firesky Resort And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Firesky Hotel Kimpton
- Firesky Resort Kimpton
- The Scott Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Arizona