I'm a fan of Kimpton properties and the Firesky is no exception. The lobby and grounds are lovely. The rooms are well appointed and the fixtures are very nice. Definitely book a pool/garden facing room. The rooms at on the back of the property face the parking lot...not disruptive to our stay, but not a nice view. Love, love, love the free wine happy hour and the fire pits in the evening. Just wonderful for relaxing in the evening. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The one downside of the Firesky are the thin walls. Luckily our neighbors were very quiet in the evenings, but we could definitely hear folks getting ready in the mornings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is truly an oasis in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. This luxury boutique hotel is remarkable for its Jurlique Spa, unbeatable location, exceptional service, sumptuous amenities, and Mediterranean-inspired bistro dining at The Scott Grill, Lounge and Acqua Pool Bar. The area boasts more than 250 golf courses, the Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront district, Phoenix Art Museum, Taliesen West - the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and nearby Sedona and Salt River Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Scott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firesky Resort And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Firesky Hotel Kimpton
- Firesky Resort Kimpton
- The Scott Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Arizona