My wife, daughter and I stayed over spring break and enjoyed FireSky very much. The staff, from valets, waiters and housekeepers to managers were attentive and cordial. We chose FireSky because of its amenities, affordability, location, and we weren't disappointed. It had everything we wanted (2 nice clean pools, pretty & quiet grounds, well-equipped fitness center, clean, quiet rooms, easy access to restaurants & shopping) and nothing we didn't need (golf course, extravagant grounds, resort fees, etc.) we'll stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is truly an oasis in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. This luxury boutique hotel is remarkable for its La Vidorra Spa, unbeatable location, exceptional service, sumptuous amenities, and Cuban-inspired dining at The Canal Club, Bar and Pool Bar. The area boasts more than 250 golf courses, the Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront district, Phoenix Art Museum, Taliesen West - the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and nearby Sedona and Salt River Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Scott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firesky Resort And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Firesky Hotel Kimpton
- Firesky Resort Kimpton
- The Scott Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Arizona