Stayed her for 4 nights, during some beautiful weather. The pool is beautiful and there are so many places to sit and enjoy the shade or sun. Having water readily available is also a nice touch.
Wine hour is such a nice treat and the outdoor fire pit areas are perfect to enjoy the evenings and sunsets.
We always try to stay at a Kimpton when traveling to the USA as we enjoy the exceptional service we always receive. Unfortunately, this particular trip just didn't meet my expectations. I had stayed at this location several years ago and enjoyed it enough to come back with friends, but I'd say it is starting to feel a little worn down. The front desk staff were average...when I asked for a paper on day 2, I was asked if I was a loyalty member, which I replied yes, and was told to go online to fix my request myself by updating my profile. I never did receive a paper. The front door staff were ok...I requested a cab to be available at a certain time to only encounter more incivility.
These are really only minor problems that I am sure this hotel can resolve, and it didn't take away from my very relaxing trip. I was mostly embarrassed for the hotel, as I had told my friends what a great place it was and how amazing Kimptons are.
This hotel is in an excellent location, has bicycles for guest use (which is perfect) and the onsite restaurant is fantastic. I'd say we received the best service from the staff at the Taggia Restaurant.
The loyalty program I think is wasted on us, as we only stay at 1-2 Kimptons a year and never seem to get the additional perks that come with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is truly an oasis in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. This luxury boutique hotel is remarkable for its La Vidorra Spa, unbeatable location, exceptional service, sumptuous amenities, and Cuban-inspired dining at The Canal Club, Bar and Pool Bar. The area boasts more than 250 golf courses, the Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront district, Phoenix Art Museum, Taliesen West - the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and nearby Sedona and Salt River Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Scott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firesky Resort And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Firesky Hotel Kimpton
- Firesky Resort Kimpton
- The Scott Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Arizona