We stayed here for three nights during the Thanksgiving holiday. The hotel and grounds are very nice with fire pits, swimming pools, and many places to sit and enjoy the beautiful Fall weather in Scottsdale. Our room was clean and comfortable and we slept well each night. The hotel has a decent restaurant and one could be satisfied eating every meal at the hotel. Good bar service inside and out with friendly staff. The location is perfect for visiting Scottsdale, Old Town, and surrounding areas. We visited the Botanical gardens while we here and had a great time. The hotel provides free shuttle into town so you can go out and have a few drinks and not be concerned about driving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is truly an oasis in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. This luxury boutique hotel is remarkable for its Jurlique Spa, unbeatable location, exceptional service, sumptuous amenities, and Mediterranean-inspired bistro dining at The Scott Grill, Lounge and Acqua Pool Bar. The area boasts more than 250 golf courses, the Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront district, Phoenix Art Museum, Taliesen West - the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and nearby Sedona and Salt River Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your The Scott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firesky Resort And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Firesky Hotel Kimpton
- Firesky Resort Kimpton
- The Scott Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Arizona