I live down the street, and my sisters wanted to come and visit. Could not have picked a better place. From the beginning, Gail J in reserations, got us going..Yeah Gail! We were greeted by Mike, who was more than sweet! We dined at the resort many times and Sarah B was a blast! She kept us all smiling! I will recommend this spot to ANYONE and EVERYONE!
Love it, love it!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is truly an oasis in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. This luxury boutique hotel is remarkable for its La Vidorra Spa, unbeatable location, exceptional service, sumptuous amenities, and Cuban-inspired dining at The Canal Club, Bar and Pool Bar. The area boasts more than 250 golf courses, the Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront district, Phoenix Art Museum, Taliesen West - the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and nearby Sedona and Salt River Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Scott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firesky Resort And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Firesky Hotel Kimpton
- Firesky Resort Kimpton
- The Scott Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Arizona