Just spent 4 nights at FireSky and was very impressed with not only the location and cleanliness of the whole property, but mostly how genuinely kind and helpful every staff member was.
The restaurant, although a tad expensive, was very tasty and a great wine selection. If you like whites, go with EVE!
The location of FireSky is close enough to all the action, but the free shuttle service they offer is top notch. Made it extremely easy to get anywhere and the drivers were always very friendly and full of information or suggestions.
I would HIGHLY recommend this resort and hope to return again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is truly an oasis in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. This luxury boutique hotel is remarkable for its La Vidorra Spa, unbeatable location, exceptional service, sumptuous amenities, and Cuban-inspired dining at The Canal Club, Bar and Pool Bar. The area boasts more than 250 golf courses, the Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront district, Phoenix Art Museum, Taliesen West - the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and nearby Sedona and Salt River Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Scott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firesky Resort And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Firesky Hotel Kimpton
- Firesky Resort Kimpton
- The Scott Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Arizona