We were here in November and really enjoyed the hotel so we decided to stay again.
For the most part everything was great. Our room didn't get cooler than 69 and we are spoiled Midwesterners who keep our house on 66 most of the year, so we went to Target and bought a fan and that seemed to solve the issue.
As in other reviews the pool is pretty crowded but I only visited from about 8:30 to 9:30 and that was enough sun for me so I'm not sure how hard it is to get chairs otherwise.
Love the complimentary coffee in the morning and wine in the evening. However, we love to sit outside and it would be great if there were fans or misters, we were surprised that there were none. I am a smoker (and a courteous one at that), the bartender has the ashtrays but one night a female bartender told me that I had to go to one of the far tables down the path when no one else had said that so it was a bit confusing.
All in all our visit was enjoyable, the rooms are clean but I have to agree with another reviewer that said something about the bathroom area. Ours had an odor in that area and we bought some Clorox wipes to clean up for ourselves. I'm sure had we called it would have been taken care of, we just took it upon ourselves to clean up. We too took things out of the mini fridge so that we could fit our own water & drinks.
The staff is great, no complaints whatsoever. We have decided to stay north on our next visit but we will be back some time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is truly an oasis in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. This luxury boutique hotel is remarkable for its Jurlique Spa, unbeatable location, exceptional service, sumptuous amenities, and Mediterranean-inspired bistro dining at The Scott Grill, Lounge and Acqua Pool Bar. The area boasts more than 250 golf courses, the Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront district, Phoenix Art Museum, Taliesen West - the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and nearby Sedona and Salt River Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your The Scott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firesky Resort And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Firesky Hotel Kimpton
- Firesky Resort Kimpton
- The Scott Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Arizona