“Thank You”

Ranked #29 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Thank You”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Had problem with the charges on my room tried to resolve it with one of the gentleman that worked at the front and I could not get it resolved. But I called in and spoke to a nice young lady over the phone, told her my problem and she took the time to listen and understood the mix up and was able to resolve my situation. So Thank You Rachel for your professionalism!! I appreciate you!

Ms. Hawaii

Room Tip: Beautiful Landscape
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
CherylMartin ., General Manager at The Scott Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Rachel is such a great ambassador for the FireSky and thank you for recognizing her. Plan another trip back soon
Cheyrl

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (535)
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Just returned from our 11 nights stay which was excellent. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful, the rooms are spacious and clean, general surroundings are lovely.. Had a truly enjoyable stay!

• Stayed June 2014
CherylMartin ., General Manager at The Scott Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
We enjoyed taking care of you. Thanks for the nice review.
GM
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I have stayed here for a training. It was great. Hotel is excellent. Stuff is nice and friendly. Place is very beautiful. I have tried food at the hotel and it's wonderful. I have enjoyed every moment here.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Appreciate the nice review
GM
San Francisco, California, United States
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This hotel is all about the total experience! The food was delicious and the service and the people really made the difference - great meeting rooms and space, excellent catering and staff was on top of everything making sure the meeting was flawless.

Green Features: They ROCK!!! They had water pitchers, recyclable everything, minimal use of plastics and paper and truly care about the environment.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
CherylMartin ., General Manager at The Scott Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Yes, we do care about the enviornment and are Green Key certified. Thanks for noticing all of our efforts. Appreciate the wonderful comments. Come back soon!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I can't say enough great things about the FireSky. The staff is friendly, the rooms are spotless, the food AND beverages are top notch. The meeting spaces were kept cool for our group and I was comfortable the entire time. The living room is welcoming and cozy. The pools and lagoon area are serene and refreshing. I am excited to head back there next year already! I didn't have time to use the spa; but it looked outstanding, so I will have to etch in some time next year to utilize the spa.

Room Tip: Ask for a lagoon view room, it's spectacular.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
What a lovely review! Why wait, make it a bi-annual trip, I would be happy to have you back and set up a spa appointment at Jurlique! Thanks, really appreciate the positive review.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is my favourite haunt when in Phoenix .
We alway end our Arizona road trip with a lay over here before departing back to England and this is our 4 th stay in 3 years and we keep coming back.
I know there are probably better hotels in the Scottsdale area but for location, friendliness of staff and value for money this place cannot be beaten.
Rooms are good size and clean but make sure you get ground floor pool facing.
Hotel amenities are excellent restaurant food is good although a little pricey but try the breakfast.
Pool area is great will plenty of towels and sun beds and the both pool are good size.
Hotel location is great for shopping at fashion square about 1/2 mile away and the hotel provides a free shuttle service in the vicinity .
Try loaning one of the hotels free cycles and get fishing at the pools in Chaparral park about 1 mile away.

Room Tip: Pool or lagoon facing Room is a must. Check special rates on rooms deals before you book on line
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Glad to hear you keep coming back. Thank You! Now you made me want to go fishing, hmmmmm, yes Chapparel Park is less than a mile east of the resort. Great idea.
Chesterfield, Missouri
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We were here in November and really enjoyed the hotel so we decided to stay again.
For the most part everything was great. Our room didn't get cooler than 69 and we are spoiled Midwesterners who keep our house on 66 most of the year, so we went to Target and bought a fan and that seemed to solve the issue.
As in other reviews the pool is pretty crowded but I only visited from about 8:30 to 9:30 and that was enough sun for me so I'm not sure how hard it is to get chairs otherwise.
Love the complimentary coffee in the morning and wine in the evening. However, we love to sit outside and it would be great if there were fans or misters, we were surprised that there were none. I am a smoker (and a courteous one at that), the bartender has the ashtrays but one night a female bartender told me that I had to go to one of the far tables down the path when no one else had said that so it was a bit confusing.
All in all our visit was enjoyable, the rooms are clean but I have to agree with another reviewer that said something about the bathroom area. Ours had an odor in that area and we bought some Clorox wipes to clean up for ourselves. I'm sure had we called it would have been taken care of, we just took it upon ourselves to clean up. We too took things out of the mini fridge so that we could fit our own water & drinks.
The staff is great, no complaints whatsoever. We have decided to stay north on our next visit but we will be back some time.

Room Tip: We have had rooms on the first floor both times. There is no elevator so we haven't had to deal...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Tinabear
Please, please give us a call if you do not feel your bathroom is clean. We take great pride on providing a clean environment and I don't want you to have to clean behind us. I am happy you enjoyed your stay though.