We had a great time. Excellent service, clean room, really fun pool. Staff went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we needed. Free shuttle service is awesome. Special thanks to Jennie the concierge for recommending a perfect restaurant to celebrate our anniversary. Can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is truly an oasis in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. This luxury boutique hotel is remarkable for its Jurlique Spa, unbeatable location, exceptional service, sumptuous amenities, and Mediterranean-inspired bistro dining at The Scott Grill, Lounge and Acqua Pool Bar. The area boasts more than 250 golf courses, the Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront district, Phoenix Art Museum, Taliesen West - the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and nearby Sedona and Salt River Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Scott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firesky Resort And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Firesky Hotel Kimpton
- Firesky Resort Kimpton
- The Scott Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Arizona