We stayed there for five days at the end of October and thoroughly enjoyed it. We arrived in the morning, so we had breakfast at their Taggia restaurant. We sat outside on the patio overlooking the beautiful ponds, pools, plants and palm trees - which was wonderful for us since we came from Minnesota - we can't do that in October! The breakfast frittatas were awesome. Our room was lovely, nice balcony overlooking the grounds and had every amenity we needed - and more. The hotel is so nicely located, we could walk to several restaurants, Fashion Square Mall and Old Scottsdale. We did use the hotel's free shuttle to go down to Old Scottsdale, but walked back. Arrived just in time to partake in the complimentary wine they were serving in the lobby! When we got back to our room, there were Halloween cupcakes and bags of candy. Another treat! The staff was also extremely pleasant, giving suggestions on things to do, asking us how our stay was so far, etc. We felt like VIPs! I wish we could have stayed a day or two longer to enjoy the warm weather and sit by the pools (one pool even has a sandy beach!) I always like to give credit where credit is due, and we would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is truly an oasis in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. This luxury boutique hotel is remarkable for its Jurlique Spa, unbeatable location, exceptional service, sumptuous amenities, and Mediterranean-inspired bistro dining at The Scott Grill, Lounge and Acqua Pool Bar. The area boasts more than 250 golf courses, the Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront district, Phoenix Art Museum, Taliesen West - the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and nearby Sedona and Salt River Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Scott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firesky Resort And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Firesky Hotel Kimpton
- Firesky Resort Kimpton
- The Scott Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Arizona