We really enjoyed our visit to the Fire Sky resort. The staff was friendly and helpful and , the food outstanding and reasonably priced. I understand what another reviewer said about the property seemed a bit dated as the layout seemed a bit old school. But I thought the pool area was beautifully landscaped. The layout of the pool and garden created many sittiing areas that are comfortable, tranquil and semi-private. Do request a garden/pool view room so you donot get a view of the parking lot, and don't forget your swim suit. The pool is kept quite warm (even in January) and there is a hot tub to enjoy. All in all a very nice stay. I would recommend it to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is truly an oasis in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. This luxury boutique hotel is remarkable for its Jurlique Spa, unbeatable location, exceptional service, sumptuous amenities, and Mediterranean-inspired bistro dining at The Scott Grill, Lounge and Acqua Pool Bar. The area boasts more than 250 golf courses, the Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront district, Phoenix Art Museum, Taliesen West - the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and nearby Sedona and Salt River Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Scott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firesky Resort And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Firesky Hotel Kimpton
- Firesky Resort Kimpton
- The Scott Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Arizona