I'm a frequent patron of Kimpton properties, but this was my first visit to Firesky. This is one of the most gorgeous Kimpton hotels I've visited. The grounds are breathtaking--meticulous landscaping, beautiful facade--and the rooms have been carefully remodeled yet preserve the old character of a previous property (Firesky occupies what used to be a motel/hotel on Scottsdale Rd.) The lobby area is spacious, providing more room for socializing than most Kimpton hotels. All rooms have either a balcony or small patio area. Bathrooms aren't glamorous but have been tastefully redone. Rooms are surprisingly large with comfortable beds, flatscreen LG tv, fully stocked honor bar. Some reviews mentioned noise, which gave me some pause when I considered staying here. We didn't here ANYTHING during our stay. Had two wonderful, quiet nights. We spent one afternoon at the pool--again, just beautiful, lush landscaping. The pool area had a very tropical feel with fruit trees and hummingbirds in abundance. The bartender in the lobby bar was OUTSTANDING. She was working solo and no one had to wait long for service. Early evening wine hour was great, as was the morning coffee/tea service. All of the staff were pleasant and more than willing to accommodate requests. We didn't use it, but Firesky offers complimentary shuttle service to anywhere within 3 miles of the hotel. This is a great perk for those who want to spend the evening in Old Town and don't want to hassle with parking (or risk driving after having some drinks). We enjoyed the two block stroll to the Fashion Mall. I can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is truly an oasis in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. This luxury boutique hotel is remarkable for its Jurlique Spa, unbeatable location, exceptional service, sumptuous amenities, and Mediterranean-inspired bistro dining at The Scott Grill, Lounge and Acqua Pool Bar. The area boasts more than 250 golf courses, the Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront district, Phoenix Art Museum, Taliesen West - the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and nearby Sedona and Salt River Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Scott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firesky Resort And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Firesky Hotel Kimpton
- Firesky Resort Kimpton
- The Scott Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Arizona