“Nice Place.. Really”

GreenLeadersSilver level
arizona
“Nice Place.. Really”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stayed here in May after reading good reviews on Tripadvisor.. the reviews were right.
The room we stayed in was a king suite with a kitchen.. this was very nice to have to keep
drinks cold in the Az heat..i was in phoenix for drs apt so it was not a leisure trip but
this hotel had everything we needed.. there is mall next door with shopping and good
restaurants.. they also provide a shuttle, which we used to have dinner at the Westin
Kieland resort.. Everyone at the Hampton was cheerful and friendly.. the breakfast was
good and enjoyed eating out by the pool area.. I will be staying here again when I come
to Scottsdale for my appts.. I would recommend to friends for a good place to stay with
good prices.

Room Tip: king suites are facing pool and courtyard and are quite.. the rooms facing parking could get loud o...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear katjonn,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your nice review. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business and compliments. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again during your future visits.

Guest Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Polish first
Scottsdale, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Very clean, very helpful staff! Several staff members went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. Clean rooms ad clean breakfast area. Convenient location in North Scottsdale. Although we didn't need it, there is a van service to ferry people to nearby stores or golfing venues.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Ian M F,

Thanks for staying with us and posting your excellent review. It's always nice to receive positive guest feedback and we really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. I hope we can welcome you back and serve you here again.

Guest Relations
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Chose based on school recommendation, proximity to school, rack rate received because I was attending NLI, scheduled shuttles to and from NLI. Everything was perfect. I can't complain about anything. Sink drained slow first morning there, fixed when returned from school, and left me a goodie gift basket. Forgot an electronic accessory, the hotel gave it to me. I smoke so I wanted a first floor room so I didn't have to ride elevator down. They did one better, they gave me a room with a interior door and a back door to a little patio with a lawn chair and table. Breakfast was very good. Shuttle drivers very helpful, took me to Walmart once and Safeway at least 4 times (I was there 18 nights). If I have to return to NLI for additional courses ever, even if a hotel was built across the street from the school, I would still stay at this Hampton Inn & Suites.

1 Thank Robert P
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear Robert P,

Thank you so much for your review---we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff members aim to do everything in their power to fulfill our guests’ needs, because we know how difficult it can be to be away from home, especially for an extended period like yours, and we want our guests to be able to relax and enjoy themselves while they are with us. Your business and your feedback mean a great deal to us and we hope to serve you here again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had the pleasure of spending 5 nights at this Hampton! From the minute we walked in we were great ed by a friendly and welcoming young man with a waving blond mullet hair-dew. He greeted me by my first name every time he saw me! Wow! Very unexpected, and very delightful! And he even hooked me up with a great view of the blue glowing statue across the street, it wasnt the fountains of The Bellagio, but it was pretty funkey! Another young gent at the front desk named Nick helped me with an urgent fax at no charge. Oh, and I must not forget Seymore! The very chatty gent keeping everyone happy in breakfast! He offered to refill my coffee, and even gave me some healthy eating advice and talked me out of my second waffle before my mountain biking excursion with A.O.A. This place was simply marvelous! Love, LOVE IT!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Edward G,

Thank you very much for posting your great review about your recent stay with us. It is our goal to provide our guests with the utmost in service, comfort, cleanliness, value and facilities, and I am glad we exceeded your expectations. We really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team, and I'll make sure they are rewarded for being mentioned here by you. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed here on business for four nights. Room was very comfortable and quiet. Staff was helpful and nice. Shuttle service worked out great to local areas. Breakfast was typical Hampton inn. Pool looked nice, but did not use. Would stay there again.

Dear Wallaby3,

Thanks for staying with us and posting your review and 5 star rating. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide and hope you will be our guest when you are in Scottsdale again.

Scottsdale
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

This hotel is clean and beautiful. The room was comfortable and the services were good. It is conveniently located downtown close to restaurants, shopping, and things to do. Great place to stay!
Donna

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Dear Donna K,

Thanks for staying with us and sharing your comments. It's always nice to receive positive guest feedback and we really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. I hope we can serve you here again.

Wellington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

The staff at this Hampton Inn were responsive to every request we made. They helped us map all of our local and statewide travel plans. The breakfast choices included healthy options and the fresh fruit bins, cookie tray and fresh cold water were good, too. The maid service was excellent as well. We would definitely stay here again on our next visit.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
Dear Robert M,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments about your recent visit with us. You, and guests like you, make our jobs of providing the best in service, accommodations, amenities and facilities very rewarding. We really appreciate your compliments and look forward to serving you here many more times.