“Fantastic place”

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale
Ranked #10 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 2 January 2011

This hotel is top notch...clean rooms , friendly staff. We stayed 3 nights and there were cookies and milk in our room when we came back one evening, thanking us for staying with them. This is one of the better Hamptons we have stayed in. A great hotel Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2011

Thank you – like the Hampton ads say, “We love having you here”, and we mean it! We will proudly add your comments to our “What Our Guests Are Saying” wall, and think of you often.

Reviewed 1 January 2011

Just stayed four nights and was very pleased. Staff was so helpful and friendly. Special thanks to Marianne and Ryan. Breakfast was great each morning. Thanks Mr. Seymour.
Carlton & Cindi Cherry
Trenton, TN 38382

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank cgcherry

Thanks for your comments – Marianne and Ryan are two of our best, and inspire everyone to give friendly, excellent service all the time. We consider ourselves very lucky that Mr. Seymour chooses to spend his time with us – he makes everyone smile and feel special. I will make sure they all get the recognition they deserve for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Scottsdale.

Reviewed 30 November 2010

I traveled to Scottsdale to visit my parents and my father who was in the hospital. Unfortunately, my father passed away while I was there. The staff was so kind and considerate. They were helpful in every way possible. I had to extend my stay and the transaction was done quickly and smoothly and they let me stay in the same room. The room was good, clean and well stocked. The bed was fantastic and even though it was an upsetting time, I slept like a baby. The only recommndation I would give to the hotel is to provide a better quality toilet paper. The room was excellent value. I can't say enough how wonderful the staff was. They were the BEST!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2010

Thank you for your comments, and please accept our condolences on the loss of your father. We are glad you were able to relax and find some peace here, and hope you will stay with us again during your next visit to Scottsdale.

Reviewed 14 November 2010

clean room, all items as they should be. staff friendly and food was tasty.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2010

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We will continue to do our best for you and all our guests, and hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2010

My job requires frequent travel across the country. The Hampton Inn & Suites in Scottsdale, AZ was one of the better hotels that I have stayed in. From the very moment I walked through the door until the moment I checked out, they were very courteous and professional. They went the extra mile!! Without any bells and whistles, the hotel was very clean and the services offered were more than sufficient. I rellay appreciated the true hospitality.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2010

Thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel. We know you road warriors work hard, and are often away from the comforts of home for long periods of time, so we do everything we can to make your stay with us as stress free and enjoyable as possible. Please know that you are always welcome here, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2010

We stayed at this hotel for over a week, while my husband was having tests at Mayo
Clinic. We liked everything about it right down to the Nutrogena dispensers in the
bathroom! The service was unbelievable, especially Maryann at the front desk! We
had stayed at a 5 star resort prior to the Hampton and they charged us for EVERYTHING
including the shampoo and soap! I would highly recommend this hotel and location.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2010

Thanks for your kind words about your experience at our hotel. Maryann is marvelous, and inspires everyone to do their best, every day, for every guest. We hope that your husband ‘passed’ all his tests at the Mayo, and that you will be our guest again the next time you are in Scottsdale.

Reviewed 25 October 2010

As part of pre- wedding planning for our daughter's October wedding , I decided to book a block of rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Scottsdale, Arizona. My fist contact there was Leah Rutman, who was impressive from the beginning with her professionalism and efficiency. She set up a website for us where our family and friends could book their rooms with a reduced rate and ease. Everything went like clockwork and our guests began arriving 2 days before the wedding. Leah had told me that if anyone needed anything to make sure to let the front desk know. At the time, I thanked her but couldn't imaging what they could possibly need. Boy was I wrong! First, a rental car that my brother and his wife had picked up smelled strongly of smoke, and someone from the front desk offered to spray it with car deordorizer! It helped tremendously and was so appreciated. Next, my other brother was in need of a stool that could be used in the shower to make it safer and easier for him. Again, the front desk delivered one to their room while they were out and about. Anything that was needed seemed to be provided without delay, which made our guests stay so enjoyable. The lobby and breakfast area is comfortable and beautiful, and was a great place for all of us to gather and catch up during breakfast on the days after the wedding. The rooms were spotlessly clean and comfortable also. All staff members were courteous and efficient. I can not say enough for this hotel- I will recommend and patronize Hampton Inn & Suites from today on. Leah Rutman went above and beyond in her customer service and concern that our stay was the best. Thank you Hampton Inn & Suites North Scottsdale for making our wedding festivities seemless and so enjoyable.

Becky Fordham
Camp Verde, AZ

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2010

We are so glad you and your family were pleased with your stay at our hotel, thank you for writing and submitting your comments. Leah has been with us for over four years, she is consistently a top performer, and we are fortunate to have her on our team. I will certainly share your praise with her, and make sure she gets the recognition she deserves. Please let us know when you will be back so we can welcome you personally.