Aside from a rather secluded locale in the boulders of the north Scottsdale desert, there was nothing memorable about my stay at this property. And it was most definitely not up to Four Seasons standards. If I didn't know the brand and had been dropped here blindfolded I would've guessed it was a JW marriott or perhaps even a Hyatt resort. Here's why... the decor and finish is tired and borderline thread bear. It feels very 1999. The room was painfully average, including a terribly rutted and sagging mattress. The towels were dingy and grey and almost thin. Carpets were stained. Patio furniture weathered and uncomfortable. Landscaping was unremarkable - nowhere near the caliber of the Phoenician. Food was very good, however, but honestly not memorable. The staff was the only part on par with the brand promise. I stayed on business and didn't pay, but Id be really upset if I were to have paid $400+ per night since there are far better options in the valley at this price point. Four Seasons needs to decide if they want this hotel in brand, or not. And do it fast since there's a lot of work to be done here for it to qualify.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Prestigia, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Scottsdale At Troon North
- Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale At Troon North Hotel Scottsdale
- Four Seasons Hotel Scottsdale
- Four Seasons Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale At Troon North Arizona