I was at the Four Seasons for a business conference and was really impressed by this place. Beautiful desert landscaping in and around the resort was interesting to this Easterner. By paying attention I saw not only a lot of interesting cacti, but desert flowers, birds and hares all over the place. Service was excellent, from the bellhops to the concierge to the restaurant staff. Rooms were very large, well appointed and comfortable. I had one with a balcony and a great view of the desert -- nice breeze in the evening. Large bathroom with nice amenities. I don't think the rooms were recently renovated but they certainly looked like they had been. Terrific restaurants and bar, and the al fresco dining was wonderful (at least in mid-May during a cool spell). Highly recommend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale At Troon North Hotel Scottsdale
- 4 Seasons Resort Scottsdale At Troon North
- Four Seasons Hotel Scottsdale
- Four Seasons Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale At Troon North Arizona