This place is a hidden treasure- settled between ranges of red mountains and at the foot of a great little hiking trail at Pinnacle Peak, it provides an enchanting view for r&r at the pool. The service is excellent and the food at the poolside grill is way above par- best salsa and sea bass tacos I've had! The resort is fairly remote, so grocery shopping, driving into town, etc take 20 min or more, but the scene is well worth it! I will definitely be back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Prestigia, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale At Troon North Hotel Scottsdale
- 4 Seasons Resort Scottsdale At Troon North
- Four Seasons Hotel Scottsdale
- Four Seasons Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale At Troon North Arizona