We are locals who took advantage of summer rates. Stayed in the Sonoran Casita with great desert views. The pool area was great-nice bar with good food. Beautiful pool with great service. They really help you find shade! Great drinks-a bit pricey, but hey, it's the Four Seasons! The rooms were of good size with nice amenities. Very comfortable bed, large sized bathroom, fireplaces (too hot for us in August!). One of our party used the spa service and loved it. We didn't eat in the restaurants - Rozati's Pizza down the street will eliver right to your room! There is a trail to famous Pinnacle Peak hiking right from the resort. Great views all around. The best thing about this resort is the atmosphere. Very upscale southwest. This place is very well run and it shows. Very good staff-pleasant and hard working. We will be back and will try the restaurant. I highly recomend this resort!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale At Troon North Hotel Scottsdale
- 4 Seasons Resort Scottsdale At Troon North
- Four Seasons Hotel Scottsdale
- Four Seasons Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale At Troon North Arizona