The Gainey Suites is a great hotel and a great value. You should stay here if you can. Here are 5 reasons why:
1. The staff is great. From the general manager, to the office and desk staff, to the kitchen and catering staff, to the housekeeping and maintenance staff these folks have been there a long time, they are good at what they do, and they are happy. They go out of their way to accommodate guests and make them happy too.
2. The facility is great. The suites are clean, well furnished, and comfortable. The public areas inside and out are well laid out and make eating, talking, or just sitting quietly by the pool an inviting prospect.
3. The hotel is in a great location. It is easy to get to the many attractions in the area. And, if you are not going too far you can hop in the hotel van and be taken to your destination and picked up when you are done.
4. The mix of guests creates a great atmosphere. There are people who have been coming back to the Gainey Suites for years and who stay for months at a time and business travelers and vacationers in for a few days or a few weeks. You can always strike up a conversation with someone interesting.
5. The breakfast and evening buffets are varied and very good. We stayed for two months because we were remodeling our home prior to selling it. Although we could have easily eaten out at any number of restaurants close by, most often we stayed at “home” at the Gainey and enjoyed the food and conversation.
Now that we have sold our home in Scottsdale our plan is to return to the Gainey Suites each year for a month or so. We feel as if it is our new home in Scottsdale. Maybe we’ll see you there next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in exclusive Gainey Ranch in the heart of all that makes Scottsdale a world class destination, the hotel offers a more intimate and relaxed upscale alternative to the large resorts. Well-appointed suites feature the new Gainey Suite Dreams bed with hypo-allergenic "Touch of Down" pillows, 300 thread-count linens, elegant marble baths & vanities, comfortable living areas with free Wi-Fi, HDTV with Chromecast technology, and fully equipped residential style kitchens. Guests also enjoy a full hot breakfast buffet and evening reception with hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, beer & wine daily, served in our Hearth Room & Patio. Relax in our lush oasis-like pool and Jacuzzi, or kick back at the Terrace Bar overlooking the beautiful courtyard and desert gardens. Next door, explore the Shops-Gainey Village and a collection of great restaurants. Pamper yourself at The Spa-Gainey Village or tee it up nearby at some of the best courses in the "Valley of the Sun". We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gainey Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gainey Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Suites Hotel Scottsdale, Arizona