Gainey Suites Hotel
Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$97
US$79
US$272
US$183
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$108
Agoda.com
The McCormick Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$106
Hotel Valley Ho(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$181
US$312
US$215
1,630 results
All reviewsteddy bearshappy hourevening receptionfull kitchengainey villagerich newmanfree beer and wineparadise bakerybedroom suiteevening snacksstarbucks coffeecourtyard viewcocktail hourpool areatacosfresh fruitcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 20 March 2010

This hotel was perfect and we had a wonderful stay there. The atmosphere was warm, friendly, comfortable, and the staff was extremely attentive and very service oriented. The accommodations were very spacious and extremely comfortable. Great location, many conveniences offered, lovely grounds and many amenities. The breakfast and cocktail reception provided an opportunity for socialization and camaraderie that was very refreshing and extremely enjoyable on a leisure vacation. The variety of the menu was very impressive as well as the generous amount of food offered regularly on a daily basis. We were extremely impressed with everything from the minute we arrived and
hope to return again next spring.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2010

The best thing about this place is that it's sort of central to most things, and it's cheaper than the upscale nicer hotels.  The rooms are just average, clean enough but not pristine.  The hotel is frequented by pensioners who get up for the free breakfast and the wine/appetizer at 5 P.M.  Parking is just outside the rooms.  Bed was too soft for us.  Gym was really small.  If you're trying to save money on your holiday, then maybe stay here.  if you're wanting a romantic weekend, forget it.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2010

We travel to Scottsdale every 3 months and stay for a week or two. This is our second time staying at Gainey Suites and it will not be our last. The service is impeccable. So much so that at 1am when my 10 month old daughter had a high fever, the front desk person went to CVS to purchase a thermometer for me so I did not have to take my sick daughter to the store. Absolutely incredible!!
The rooms are extremely clean, as is the entire property. The food is high quality and the chocolate chip cookies from Paradise are now a tradition each night to get from the front desk. Thank you for making our stay easy with a 10 month old and a 4 year old! We will be back soon!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2010

I stayed at Gainey Suites close to Christmas time and it really had a warm and cozy feel. The staff were just great. The rooms squeaky clean. I really like the fact that they had free appetizers in the evening. We got to meet other people there and share stories.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2010

In making my reservation, Lisa McKee was very helpful and attentive to my needs. My flight was delayed, but my room was waiting for me. Although I arrived late and left early the next morning, I was very comfortable, slept well, enjoyed my breakfast and was excited about my day at the Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business