“Nice Stay and great service”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix / Scottsdale
Ranked #45 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This is my second stay to The Homewood Suites in N Scottsdale and it was better than my previous visit. First, I was put into a room on the third floor on the quiet side of the building which was most appreciated. The room although not really special but was good size and the bed was comfortable and the room was super quiet. It was nice to be able to walk to Walgreens and Ca Pizza Kitchen and Starbucks is not more than 1/2 a mile. The rate was excellent and the front desk staff was personable and helpful. On the negative side, the couch was old and worn and hard as a rock and the WiFi never worked which was frustrating.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We were really pleased with this hotel. We picked it for its location, but got a bonus of a reasonable price and very nice room. Especially appreciated being able to close the bedroom off from the living area. All the kitchen appliances worked well and there were plenty of pots and dishes for our use. But we hardly need them this time since the hotel had dinner and breakfast available...both good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Excellent service and nice features. The ladies at the front desk were pleasant and friendly. Every thing we asked for we received from ice to another blanket. our phone calls were answered on the first ring

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Staff is very friendly and courteous. The complimentary breakfast includes both hot and cold options, healthy and less healthy choices, as well as juices and fresh coffee. The workout room has two treadmills and an elliptical. We were not able to take advantage of the evening meal and beverages, but anyone on per diem should. Too many pillows that were too soft is an opportunity to improve.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Traveling for work as been a recent development for me. I'm typically a home body and avoid traveling. The homewood was recommended to me and I will now go to great lengths to stay at a Homewood. I have tried some of the other Hiton brands that are also well known, but in my experience they did not compare. The customer service, the food, the accomodations in the rooms, the TV's, the pool/whirl pool, the list goes on. Thank you for what you do. I used to think I would always dread travel, but now, honestly, when I know I'm going to a Homewood the idea and stress associated with travel is instantly relieved in my mind. Not everyone is the same, but I really like have breakfast and dinner provided to me. When i'm already tired it takes away the requirment to go out and get food. The food is always really good and I can grab it take it to my room. I feel at home. I also really like have the kitchen in my room with a real fridge and freezer. I have back issues and this allow me to take an ice pack on travel and ice my back when I need to. Thank you for your service. It is noticed and appreciated.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jessica T, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix / Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Greetings Ruth,

We are most grateful for your acknowledement of our service. We are happy to hear that the complimentary daily breakfast and complimentary dinner was a great help for you while you stayed with us. Our goal always, is to make our guests feel at home, thank you for letting us know that we succeeded in making you feel comfortable.

Till next time,

Jessica Torres

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We used this hotel for a family reunion of 20 people. The rate was very reasonable for April in Scottsdale. Hot breakfast and dinner (Mon-Thurs) plus the location also helped in our selection of this particular hotel. The only negative is that the pool area is quite small.

Hello Judy,

Thank you for your kind words about our amenities. We look forward to servicing you and your family on your next visit to Scottsdale.

See you next time,

Jessica Torres

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We were disappointed when our conference hotel several miles away was full. So I researched and read reviews and was encouraged by the comments about HSP/S . The breakfasts and evening receptions were great. Location was convenient to everything. Price point was good value. As a Hilton Honors member, we were very pleased and will definitely make this a first choice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Jessica T, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix / Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Scottsdale!