“Nice place for the waste management golf!”

Scottsdale Suites on Shea
Ranked #34 of 76 Hotels in Scottsdale
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We made a last minute reservation thru expedia. I have not stayed at this hotel for a couple of years.In the Past was for horse shows.The people are what Make this hotel so nice.
My room did smell a tad like a dog....but was fixed the next night. Over all the hotel is NICE...If I had to say anything bad was it needs NEW Furniture...to make it GREAT.From the front end people to the food gal and the DRIVERS TO THE GOLF ...ALL WERE A 10!!!!!!!So, good stuff for this place for sporting events in my opinion.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michelle d
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Scottsdale Suites on Shea, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time and telling us about your stay during the waste management golf. We really appreciate all of your feedback. We are so glad that you chose us. We will use your feedback about your stay to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

The country inn and suites at Scottsdale was very relaxing. My room was on the first floor, with a separate sitting area with a couch desk. The next morning when I went to look out the back window I discovered the room had a patio with a small table, right off the pool. We weren't connected to the pool, which would normally would have made it even better, but as I had my young daughter with me I was glad she couldn't get out the back and directly into the pool area.

Breakfast was good, with eggs and sausage as well as the typical hotel staple of waffles.

My daughter has been asking to stay at that hotel for years, she is a fan of "the big red flower" as she calls it, and we finally did. And I am glad we did.

Make reservations early, especially if your using club Carlson points for all or part of the room, as availability can be a challenge. Especially during big events near by.

Looking forward to our next stay,

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear gsyoungblood,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so happy that you and your daughter stayed with us, and that we could accommodate you. We value all guest feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed the room. We also look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights in early January as we were visiting friends who lived nearby. After much deliberation about where to stay we made a good choice staying here. The rooms aren't modern, could perhaps do with being a little updated, but they are super clean and staff are friendly. 2 old style TVs in the room which was good as my little boy could watch cartoons but I thought the suite was super huge - much bigger than the photos depict. the cot looked like it had been well worn and used, but it did the job fine. I liked the toiletries in the bathroom - pantene shampoo and conditioner. Had to ask for caffeinated coffee a couple of times - only decaffeinated in the room - I needed my caffeine fix before leaving my room in the morning! Breakfast was good - waffles, bagels, fruit, yoghurt, cereals etc - regular for the US but the staff made everyone welcome and where on hand if necessary.
you won't be disappointed - this place is great value, good location and staff very friendly. We chose well!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Scottsdale Suites on Shea, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear UKTraveller,

Thank you so much for your feedback about your stay with us. We hope you enjoyed your extended stay in Scottsdale. We are so glad that you enjoyed all the hotel has to offer. We strive to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for your time. we hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

We stayed here one night and I thought the place was nice. The lobby was very inviting and rustic. The room was clean and neat. I really had no complaints about this place and would stay here again if I'm ever in the Scottsdale area. It was close to restuarants and the freeway which is very convenient for me. I did not partake in the free breakfast so I can not comment on that.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear julesinlv,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We are very happy that you chose us for your hotel accommodations. Thank you for this great feedback. We hope you will choose us again in the future. We hope you will try our breakfast next time you visit. Thank you for your time. We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel was wonderful! They gave us a medical rate, as I had come here to go to The Mayo Clinic. The rooms were a great size and were kept very clean. The front desk service was absolutely fantastic! The price was very reasonable and there was free breakfast! We will definitely stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Scottsdale Suites on Shea, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear Barberiscon,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that we could offer you the medical rate. Thank you for your feedback about the hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed all that we have to offer. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

My elderly mother lives in Scottsdale so when I go to see her I stay at the Country Inn Suites in Scottsdale. It is clean, neat, and affordable. The people who work there go out of their way to make your stay a very pleasant one. The breakfast bar is good. I can't tell you how many times I have stayed there and have been so pleased each time I do. There is no place I would rather stay when I go to Scottsdale. I enjoy the pool and they have a good workout room, too. It is all around an excellent place to stay when you are in Scottsdale. I just cannot say enough good things about the place but as mentioned stay there when I go there. Thank you, Country Inn!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear ChistinaStimson,

Thanks for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate you during your trip to Scottsdale.We are so glad that you enjoy what our hotel has to offer. We will pass this great feedback on to our staff. Thank you so much for choosing us. Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Country Inn &Suites Scottsdale

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Great location, very comfortable and quiet rooms, great breakfasts! This was our 2nd stay here and we will definitely be back. The hotel is located close to many good restaurants, some in walking distance. Excellent staff.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Scottsdale Suites on Shea, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Janet,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us We really appreciate all of your great comments. Guest feedback is very important to us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the future.