“Interesting Mexican influenced”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 December 2017

We ate a late lunch. The enchiladas are stacked not rolled. My husband asked for a substitute for the black beans and got squash but none of the rice that was supposed to be on the plate. I had veggie fajitas. Very good and the flour tortillas were tasty but tiny. I asked for more! Big bowl of chips and a nice salsa.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious! Fresh ingredients and I love the Bob Armstrong Queso. Their house salsa has just the right amount of kick to it. I just happened among this place but I definitely keep going back for more and more. If you're in town stop by you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Nicely done spaces offering something for everyone. Dine outside or in, table or both. Walls are actually glass garage doors allowing the restaurant to open up to the outside even though you are inside.

Nice food combinations giving a little of an eclectic taste. My ceviche of crab and shrimp was fresh, very tasty, and highly recommended. Enough for a meal in itself.

Will definitely be returning. We showed up between 11 to 11:30. Plenty of parking. By the time we were finished it looked like they were filming a commercial (they weren't) with so many people streaming into the restaurant. One lucky driver delighted that we gave up our parking space as there were none to be found anywhere. So caution on when you go here.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Enjoyed sitting outside in on a beautiful evening. I started of with a margarita and chips. The salsa was a bit bland and could have been "mas piquante". I ordered short ribs machaca enchiladas and was not disappointed. Perfect amount of seasoning with delicious cheese, served in a black iron skillet. So great.
On the negative side it was a quite a bit noisy so if you want a quiet dinner this is not your spot.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I absolutely love authentic Mexican food, so when we move to Arizona we thought we had experience the best of the best ... until now! We were staying at a quaint little resort around the corner from Blanco and so we decided to stop on in because it seemed very lively and fun with an open patio and music playing. He was very comfortable outside and our server came to the table immediately and once we saw all the variety and unique dishes that Blanco has to offer then we were pleased we chose this restaurant. Everything was fresh and great in proportion's and priced very affordable for the quality of the food and the reputation that this restaurant has. Our server was fabulous and we were extremely pleased with our dining experience . It is an open room concept so it's not considered a private or romantic setting but it doesn't matter because it's a very fun and lively atmosphere. We highly recommend Blanco restaurant in Scottsdale and we already are planning our next trip soon.

1  Thank 103Jude