We stayed in a 3-bedroom at the Legends at Kierland while attending Spring Training. What a great location! Upscale shopping and so many good restraurants nearby. And Safeway was a short 1/2 mile walk, which was very convenient. Close to Scottsdale Road, and a 20 minute drive to Old Town. We were on the 2nd floor overlooking the sand volleyball court and pool. The kids LOVED the pool - it was large with lots of lounge chairs for us adults. We also appreciated that there was plastic cups provided in our rooms to use at the pool. Very roomy condo with lots of closet place and big bathrooms. Having a washer and dryer in the unit proved useful since they don't provide maid service and we had to re-use our towels since we were at the pool everyday. But that's where the accolades end. While it was nice to have a full kitchen, the diswasher was useless, so we ended up doing the dishes by hand. Which meant we had to go buy dishwashing soap and a sponge because they don't provide that. There was hardly any kitchen utensils to cook with, and the pans were not bacon and egg friendly. Nonstick pans would've been a plus. The beds were a little firm, but we slept fine. We didn't appreciate the landscaper blowing at 7:50 in the morning one day outside our window. I don't like showering with pieces of soap the size of matchbooks, so we bought bars of soap to use during our stay. The towels were also old and thin. The master bathroom shower caulking was black with mold around the shower door. We had a few maintenance issues that we reported when we checked out - the refrigerator leaked on the floor, the front porch light was out, and the bathroom sinks seemed to be clogged because they drained so slow. They also have a 30 day cancellation policy, so if you are making your reservation within 30 days of your stay, they will charge you 50% up front, so you better be sure you want to stay there. Despite the negatives, we loved the location and the price was right for the size accomodation we wanted, and the amentities we wanted. Would we stay at a Meridian Condo Resort again? Definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 value for golf accommodations in Scottsdale! With over 100 courses to choose from in our guaranteed tee time network, we take pleasure in arranging great value stay & play golf packages for beginners to the most discerning golf enthusiasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Meridian CondoResorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Condo Hotel Scottsdale
- Meridian CondoResorts Scottsdale, Arizona