The only fault I can find with this place is that the traffic noise in the rooms facing Camelback Road is noticeable at times. With my room fan running I didn't notice it for the most part and I slept very well. Other than that I really enjoyed my stay here. The rooms are tastefully decorated, the beds are comfortable and the wifi and HDTV worked great. There are a few good bars and restaurants located just across the street. I don't know what else you can ask for in a hotel at this price point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA Three Diamond The BEST WESTERN PLUS Sundial is located approximately 12 miles from Sky Harbour International Airport 25-30 minutes via car taxi shuttle or limousine. Located in Historic, Vibrant Downtown Scottsdale the most desirable destination in The Valley of the Sun, featuring the southwest's finest shopping, dining, entertainment and culture. Experience a relaxed tone and distinct "sense of place." The BEST WESTERN PLUS Sundial reflects and implies the flavor of its unique fun filled location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Sundial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Sundial Hotel Scottsdale
- Best Western Plus Sundial Scottsdale, Arizona