I have stayed at many Best Westerns, but this one tops them all. The rooms are ample in space, the decor is very nice, and the accomodations are comfortable. I received excellent service. My one negative is that the hotel is in the Entertainment District, so there are a lot of rambunctous guests who are drinking heavily without volume controls in place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA Three Diamond The BEST WESTERN PLUS Sundial is located approximately 12 miles from Sky Harbour International Airport 25-30 minutes via car taxi shuttle or limousine. Located in Historic, Vibrant Downtown Scottsdale the most desirable destination in The Valley of the Sun, featuring the southwest's finest shopping, dining, entertainment and culture. Experience a relaxed tone and distinct "sense of place." The BEST WESTERN PLUS Sundial reflects and implies the flavor of its unique fun filled location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Sundial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Sundial Hotel Scottsdale
- Best Western Plus Sundial Scottsdale, Arizona