“A crew rivaled by none!”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 1,379 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$49 - US$49
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South of E Lincoln Dr
Description: Fogo de ChaoR (fo-go dee shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, FogoR began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Start to finish the take care if you with absolute class. Pulling my seat out, bringing me water and asking what else I’d like, as soon as I say I want the entire experience I’ve got explanations of what when where how etc etc! Then the hot sides come out. Delicious! Meat was all cooked and seasoned to perfection. I’ve been wanting to make it out to Fogo for literally years, and was nervous I was going to over hype it in my head. Apparently that’s not possible! LOL. Don’t sleep on the Scottsdale location! Class act through and through. Will be back!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

First time dining here... definitely will be returning! Not only was everything exceptional (and plentiful), but the staff is amazing as well! Marco made special recommendations (taking my food allergies into consideration) and accommodations; server Vanessa took great care of us, and brought me a list of allergens in regards to each of the food items offered. Many other dining establishments I have been to have a diminished amount of options available, or the server is unsure if soy is present, or in what capacity (ie - an ingredient that can be omitted vs a marinade that has been infused). Marco even offered to prepare each of the meat options that typically are prepared with ingredients containing soy in a different way so that I could still enjoy the variety.
They have a red/green card system for when you would like to have the Gauchos bring around meats and you can visit the buffet as often as you would like.
From appetizers to salads, veggies to meats, breads and fruits, and even desserts... all was fresh and flavorful.
And Marco prepared the best (and prettiest) Chilean Sea Bass with a mango topping plated with asparagus for me, along with the freshest crème brûlée I have ever tasted. Bellisimo!!

1  Thank Maria M
Reviewed 1 January 2018

While in town for the fiesta bowl, we visited this restaurant on a Friday night. It was busy and we did not have reservations but we only had to wait about 10 minutes to get a table for three. First off, I was slightly disappointed in the choices on the "salad bar". There were very few choices compared to the Texas De Brazil's I have been in and other "Brazilian" steakhouses. The meats however were phenomenal. From the filet to the bacon wrapped chicken it almost made it worth the $53 per person charge. The bread that is brought to the table was strangely addicting. They do have alcoholic beverages if that is your thing. We took uber to the restaurant so I can't judge the ease of getting into or out of the parking area or the amount of parking.The restaurant was clean and the servers were extremely friendly. We did however have to wait a rather long time to get our bill. Worth a try if you have never been to a "Brazilian steakhouse", but come hungry and eat plenty of meat in order to make it worth the price.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

The service is wonderful, the food is the best! great quality of meats, specially the bone in ribeye. one of my fave places and a great price.

1  Thank Bernardette R
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We eat here often. Our server, Karina, is absolutely incredible! She remembered us and even asked about our kids. Of course the food is fabulous, but Karina is wonderful! Always makes our experience here pleasant.

1  Thank BoardingPass364437