“interesting and surprisingly good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Fresh Mint
Ranked #242 of 1,239 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Paradise Valley
tel aviv
“interesting and surprisingly good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

good menu and the quality, high standard and good taste of the food (considering it's all tofu) was really good. nice to try something out of the ordinary and come thumbs up!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank russavi

Syracuse NY
“great lunch specials”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

This restaurant is also gluten free friendly. the restaurant is small and the service just ok, but the food is really good and decent portions are given.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank tamizer
Scottsdale, Arizona
“BEWARE - ANIMAL INGREDIENTS SERVED in the name of VEGAN/VEGETARIAN restaurant!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

BACK STABBED - THIS FOOD IS NOT FOR VEGGIES OR VEGANS !!

"This is NOT for the extremely high prices for the food."

These people are adding eggs in their cakes and other items and serves along vegan dishes. They asked us to try some vegan desserts after main course and we ordered carrot cake (they did not tell us this before that they had eggs in it)

I heard somebody talking and asking ingredients and I also asked and then they disclosed. I was seriously annoyed with this service. When I asked owner why the hell they are serving this nonsense cakes to cheat on customers, and he explained proudly that they are kosher and no vegan bakeries in Scottsdale, AZ!! I explained two times that why cake is so important! Can't they serve vegan desserts apart from cake s if they are not available, in a vegan restaurant and he could not understand or accept it.

I see a clear strategy to make couple of more dollars on every order without notifying customers in the name of cakes having eggs.

BEWARE THIS IS NOT A VEGAN RESTAURANTS IT HAS ANIMAL INGREDIENTS IN MANY OF THEIR ITEMS!!!

I had drunk lots of salt with hot water later on and had 3-4 vomits after it by manually inserting fingers in my throat to clean my stomach.

NEVER VISIT AGAIN!!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Vancouver, Canada
“So yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2012

Wow, very good. The flavours are amazing! I love vegan food but my finance doesn't and even he absolutely loved his dish. We tried a lot of the items to get a taste and everything was great and so reasonably priced! The owner who served us was so nice and accommodating. I would definitely go back there when I'm back in Arizona. The only thing I think would help them more is they were in a better location; I would have never seen it or tried it if I hadn't read about it on tripadvisor.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank michelle f
duluth, mn
“Total Suprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Our first night in Scottsdale we got turned around and were circling in a little strip mall; hungry and tired. A corner sign stood out offering "Fresh Mint". What an oasis!! This restaurant is owned and operated by a husband and wife team from Hawaii who offer the most superb and highest quality of fresh fresh and tasty cuisine. For our main course we had the best Pad Thai and Vegetable Curry dish we have ever experiienced., We finished the meal with a coconut rice pudding that was out of this world.

• Visited October 2012