I LOVE the Phoenician. I go at least once a year. This year I decided to try the Canyon Suites at the Phoenician and I am still not sure what I was paying extra for. I arrived late and there was no one at the front door!!!! NO ONE. I think the cab driver was afraid to leave me there by myself! I had just arrived after a 6 hour plane ride. Ironically, I had received and replied to a personalized email from an "ambassador" about my exact arrival time several days before my arrival... maybe it went to his spam box? The Phoenician is a great property... LOVE IT. and I think I'll take my chances in the main house going forward. The pool is great. Spa, tennis facilities great. The property has an excellent range of restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician is Arizona's premier AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star resort destination. Guests enjoy a daily, complimentary artisan breakfast, a private infinity pool, chauffeured transportation throughout the resort and to nearby shopping areas, as well as priority dining reservations on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Suites At The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Canyon Suites At The Phoenician Scottsdale, Arizona