We spent five days at the Canyon Suites in Scottsdale, and the hotel is amazing.
The service and the overall staff is very polite and helpful. They go above and beyond for the guest.
The wine tastings at 4:30pm are great way to relax prior to going to dinner.
The rooms are amazing! Very clean and comfortable!
Special thanks to Julian, one of the ambassadors; and also Jared (from Philly) that works at the Oasis.
In summary, we loved it and we're are definitely going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician is Arizona's premier AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star resort destination. Guests enjoy a daily, complimentary artisan breakfast, a private infinity pool, chauffeured transportation throughout the resort and to nearby shopping areas, as well as priority dining reservations on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Suites At The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Canyon Suites At The Phoenician Scottsdale, Arizona