I went to canyon suites with two of my girlfriends. We had a great experience. Alex at the front desk was the best concierge/front desk attendant I've ever met. She recommended we upgrade to a suite from a single room to a suite for a nominal fee-we did. We also received complementary champagne and chocolates to celebrate our respective 40th birthdays. The suite was large and well decorated with a very comfy bed. The balcony spanned the width of the suite and overlooked one of the pools. We took two yoga classes and they were top notch. The spa treatment was nice. I had a male masseuse, so if you're keen on a female one I recommend you ask in advance. The spa was clean but a little dated. All the staff were helpful and eager to please. I'd definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician is Arizona's premier AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star resort destination. Guests enjoy a daily, complimentary artisan breakfast, a private infinity pool, chauffeured transportation throughout the resort and to nearby shopping areas, as well as priority dining reservations on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Suites At The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Canyon Suites At The Phoenician Scottsdale, Arizona