I recently stayed at the Canyon Suites during Thanksgiving Week. It was my second stay there and did not disappoint. The service was FLAWLESS, the suite was large and well appointed - they are updating all of the rooms in 2014 and I look forward to seeing the changes in my annual trip next year. The view of Camelback from my balcony was gorgeous. I really enjoy the Hour of Joy - a "Happy Hour" where they have the Sommelier come out from 4-5ish in the lobby and feature 3 different wines along with small bites. They will deliver silver coffee service to your room each morning at a requested time -- I just walked to the lobby each AM and served myself since I was on vacation and had no idea what time I would wake up each morning! The J&G Steakhouse was fantastic. And I highly recommend the La Cholla trail hike up Camelback. The resort will provide you with a hiking pack and drive you to the trail head in the house car - very helpful given there is zero parking there. Honestly, everyone I encountered who worked at the resort was beyond accomodating, a tough feat to accomplish in a place so large. They are deserving of their 5 diamonds and stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician is Arizona's premier AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star resort destination. Guests enjoy a daily, complimentary artisan breakfast, a private infinity pool, chauffeured transportation throughout the resort and to nearby shopping areas, as well as priority dining reservations on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Suites At The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Canyon Suites At The Phoenician Scottsdale, Arizona