From the moment we arrived at the Canyon Suites, we were in awe. Driving through the Phoenician property up to suites, you will be met with immaculately kept grounds and a backdrop of Camelback Mountain. As you enter you will be met with some of the most attentive and professional property professionals that I have encountered on my travels. The valet, concierges, and desk staff makes you feel as if you are their only priority for your stay. The room was clean, comfortable and the private patio made it a treat to have breakfast with a view of the pool and the mountain behind. Some highlights from the stay include: the beautiful pools, access to Camelback Mountain, the John George restaurant, drinks at the Thirsty Camel patio bar, and again the personal attention of the property professionals. I would highly recommend a stay at the Canyon Suites on your next visit to Scottsdale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician is Arizona's premier AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star resort destination. Guests enjoy a daily, complimentary artisan breakfast, a private infinity pool, chauffeured transportation throughout the resort and to nearby shopping areas, as well as priority dining reservations on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Suites At The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Canyon Suites At The Phoenician Scottsdale, Arizona