Lovely hotel after arriving and checking in with no problem we made our way to our room, what a nice surprise very large with all the fittings one would expect, a bathroom which I can only describe as luxurious the room was spotlessly clean, we also benefited from a view of the swimming pool with part of the golf course behind it and finally desert as far as the eye could see.
Whilst there is a casino which we did not use there are many other facilities and public areas which were well maintained and free to use.
Sleep quality was very good with no noise whatsoever, we would not hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Talking Stick Resort, a luxurious Four-Diamond Scottsdale resort, where fun is limited only by your imagination. Play in style on our 240,000 square foot casino, one of the largest in Arizona. Savor the flavors and take in the panoramic views from the award-winning Orange Sky Restaurant. Check out Vegas-style entertainment and local favorites as they take the stage in the TSR Showroom. Test your skills on 36-holes of championship golf at Talking Stick Golf Club, one of the most scenic and challenging golf courses in Scottsdale. Then when it’s time to relax, head up to The Spa at Talking Stick and enjoy a relaxing spa treatment overlooking incredible views of the Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Talking Stick Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talking Stick Hotel Scottsdale
- Talking Stick Resort Scottsdale, Arizona