Stayed at Talking Stick for the second time vacationing in Scottsdale. A real bargain....food is always good, breakfast and sushi for example, at reasonable prices. Hotel is close to all golf courses, restaurants, and attractions. Staff is friendly, housekeeping and room accommodations are excellent. Even the concierge was able to find an emergency dentist for my wife on a Saturday night.
A comfortable place to return to after a round of golf in Scottsdale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Talking Stick Resort, a luxurious Four-Diamond Scottsdale resort, where fun is limited only by your imagination. Play in style on our 240,000 square foot casino, one of the largest in Arizona. Savor the flavors and take in the panoramic views from the award-winning Orange Sky Restaurant. Check out Vegas-style entertainment and local favorites as they take the stage in the TSR Showroom. Test your skills on 36-holes of championship golf at Talking Stick Golf Club, one of the most scenic and challenging golf courses in Scottsdale. Then when it’s time to relax, head up to The Spa at Talking Stick and enjoy a relaxing spa treatment overlooking incredible views of the Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Talking Stick Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talking Stick Hotel Scottsdale
- Talking Stick Resort Scottsdale, Arizona