Once we navigated the massive parking lots and left our car momentarily with the valet and registered, we were directed to our room: go back to the main entrance, follow the main aisle through the casino to the bar, bear left and follow the hall to the hotel lobby where you will find the elevators. We asked the attendant in the hotel lobby if we could park closer or enter the hotel without passing through the casino. The answer is no. That to me was a big turn off. The room itself was well-appointed and quite comfortable. I suppose if you were coming to gamble and needed a place to stay, this works. But if you are just looking for a room for the night, this is not the spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Talking Stick Resort, a luxurious Four-Diamond Scottsdale resort, where fun is limited only by your imagination. Play in style on our 240,000 square foot casino, one of the largest in Arizona. Savor the flavors and take in the panoramic views from the award-winning Orange Sky Restaurant. Check out Vegas-style entertainment and local favorites as they take the stage in the TSR Showroom. Test your skills on 36-holes of championship golf at Talking Stick Golf Club, one of the most scenic and challenging golf courses in Scottsdale. Then when it’s time to relax, head up to The Spa at Talking Stick and enjoy a relaxing spa treatment overlooking incredible views of the Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Talking Stick Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talking Stick Hotel Scottsdale
- Talking Stick Resort Scottsdale, Arizona