Talking Stick is great for the location, close to Scottsdale shopping & nightlife but their customer service sucks. Severely. They just are not service oriented at all.
Also, the website was a little deceiving bc I reserved the "Scenic View Club King" room, which was $45 more than the regular "Club King" room I had previously stayed in, bc the pics online made it look like it was a corner room with balcony. It was no different than the one I had stayed in before. In fact, it was no different than the regular basic room my friend stayed in on the 3rd floor besides the fact that it was on a top floor. The rooms are fairly nice, don't get me wrong, but I would say just go with the basic guest room, same room, better price.
Overall nice, clean hotel, unfriendly service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Talking Stick Resort, a luxurious Four-Diamond Scottsdale resort, where fun is limited only by your imagination. Play in style on our 240,000 square foot casino, one of the largest in Arizona. Savor the flavors and take in the panoramic views from the award-winning Orange Sky Restaurant. Check out Vegas-style entertainment and local favorites as they take the stage in the TSR Showroom. Test your skills on 36-holes of championship golf at Talking Stick Golf Club, one of the most scenic and challenging golf courses in Scottsdale. Then when it’s time to relax, head up to The Spa at Talking Stick and enjoy a relaxing spa treatment overlooking incredible views of the Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelClick, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Talking Stick Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talking Stick Hotel Scottsdale
- Talking Stick Resort Scottsdale, Arizona