“C'est magnifique !”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: South Scottsdale
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Both the service and food were fantastic. If I could give the service 6 stars I would. Lunch and dessert crepes were splendid. The balsamic vinigarette was so good we asked for seconds on our side salad!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I thought this was a crepe place? Yes, the owner and her right hand are clearly from France, but buckwheat crepes? Never heard of 'em. They weren't filled to the gills and ouzing flavor either. They were a bit thick and tough to cut. Even the desert crepe was made from buckwheat. Service was quick and pleasant. This is a small, tight and noisy place so plan ahead. Also I was surprised that I paid $140 for lunch for 5 people (this includes tax and tip).

Reviewed 27 February 2014

The food was fine. The rest could use improvement. The atmosphere is very casual, a little noisy. The chairs are hard. My soft plastic placement was dirty/smudged, even after being wiped. An empty orange plastic cup was on my table when I first sat down; there wasn't one on any other table; it was never removed. Two people (mother and son) immediately greeted me and said to sit anywhere. I did. Then, despite less than 1/3 of the tables being occupied, it took a long time to be looked at again. A couple that came in after me had their order taken immediately. Overall, despite a decent meal, it was not really comfortable, nor welcoming, nor an experience I care to repeat.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We ate here just this morning after hearing a wonderful review on Check Please, AZ and it was even better than we had hoped. My husband and I have long wondered why -- when you can find perfect croissants in even the tiniest town in France -- you can't find a decent croissant in all of Arizona. Well, the search is finally over.

I had the chocolate croissant which was flaky and delicate and filled with the perfect not-too-sweet (but certainly not bitter) dark chocolate. YUM. My husband and daughter both had "dessert" crepes (apple cinnamon for one and nutella & banana for the other). All were delicious. Our server is one of the owners and she was cheerful as a ray of sunshine. She even brought some fresh chicken for our dog to snack on. We sat on the cute, comfortable patio where dogs are welcome. The coffee was good and refilled often.

We would have loved to have also tried the omelettes but were just too full. So, we'll definitely be heading back very soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Can't wait to enjoy breakfast here again. Great food and friendly atmosphere. Crepes were very tasteful.