“Always Good”

Perk Eatery
Ranked #58 of 1,250 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Always Good”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Loved the food - get there early and hungry! We always sit outside, and love the breakfast burritos and the huevos rancheros. Service is great - what you expect for a breakfast joint. I have heard that the place gets crazy, but we always go early (before 8:30) and never have a problem.

Visited April 2014

Surrey, Canada
“Excellent !!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My wife & I ate there after seeing Perk Eatery on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives. We went in the early afternoon and had no trouble getting a seat. Staff were friendly & courteous and the food was excellent. It was tough to make a choice but I went with the Fancy Pants Scramble which was tremendous. The wife had the Palo Sandwich which she loved. Would go back in a heartbeat if I am in Scottsdale again.

Visited March 2014
Olympia
“Guy was Right!”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I heard about PE on Triple D and had to try it out. We were not disappointed. Although the place was mobbed, we were seated without a wait. The wait staff was right there. They were obviously well-trained and helpful. Great attitudes.

I ordered the Huevos Rancheros and coffee. My friend Dave had the Irish Omelet. Both were well-prepared and served. My HR was scrumptious.

This is a first-rate restaurant and well worth a visit.

Brainerd, Minnesota
“Great for Breakfast and Lunch”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We found this place when out for a morning walk during our stay at the Westin Kierland. On a Sunday morning we weren't surprised to see a waiting list for seating, and the wait was well worth it. Home cooked food, properly prepared, generous portions, reasonably priced, served promptly by a friendly staff. The kind of place you would go to several times a week if you lived anywhere near here. What more could you ask for?

• Visited February 2014
South Hadley, Massachusetts
“High quality food and originality in a chain-ridden place like Scottsdale”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I had a delicious breakfast here - complete with meat that had no antibiotics or hormones in it, which is not easy to find in a place like Scottsdale. Nothing against Scottsdale, but chains abound, and I was very excited to find this little place, hidden in a strip mall, where there was an emphasis on organic and local food. The service was excellent, and they obviously took a lot of pride in their dishes, which were extremely tasty. I also ordered lunch to go while I was here! The décor is fun and original.

• Visited December 2013