“Ok”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Food was good not great , but would not accommodate Matzah for passover brought in from outside and when I left my credit card, could not locate it and needed to cancel.

Called twice never asked to take cell phone and during service and upon departure honestly couldn't care less.

Their allergies to complaints as written on the chalkboard explain their less than stellar approach to customer service

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Loved the food - get there early and hungry! We always sit outside, and love the breakfast burritos and the huevos rancheros. Service is great - what you expect for a breakfast joint. I have heard that the place gets crazy, but we always go early (before 8:30) and never have a problem.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

My wife & I ate there after seeing Perk Eatery on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives. We went in the early afternoon and had no trouble getting a seat. Staff were friendly & courteous and the food was excellent. It was tough to make a choice but I went with the Fancy Pants Scramble which was tremendous. The wife had the Palo Sandwich which she loved. Would go back in a heartbeat if I am in Scottsdale again.

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I heard about PE on Triple D and had to try it out. We were not disappointed. Although the place was mobbed, we were seated without a wait. The wait staff was right there. They were obviously well-trained and helpful. Great attitudes.

I ordered the Huevos Rancheros and coffee. My friend Dave had the Irish Omelet. Both were well-prepared and served. My HR was scrumptious.

This is a first-rate restaurant and well worth a visit.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

We found this place when out for a morning walk during our stay at the Westin Kierland. On a Sunday morning we weren't surprised to see a waiting list for seating, and the wait was well worth it. Home cooked food, properly prepared, generous portions, reasonably priced, served promptly by a friendly staff. The kind of place you would go to several times a week if you lived anywhere near here. What more could you ask for?