“Fun”

Relish Burger Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Relish Burger Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 1,250 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Camelback Road & 64th Street
Description: Located on the grounds of The Phoenician atop the Golf Clubhouse, Relish Burger Bistro offers a relaxed casual atmosphere with great views of the surrounding golf course. Choose from our signature gourmet burgers of 100% American Kobe Beef traditional bun style or our knife & fork style served bun-less with garnishes and a side of Sweet Potato Fries. Savor Pulled Pork Sliders from our appetizer menu or full size salads, desserts or spiked adult shakes. Happy hour is served from 3:30 - 6pm daily.
“Fun”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

The ambiance, the style, the honest and great food were a breath of fresh air. It can get a little bit noisy but not to a point where it gets annoying. A shame we went over only on our last day.

Visited July 2014
PhoenicianManager, Manager at Relish Burger Bistro, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
We are glad you were able to enjoy Relish Burger Bistro before you departed. Thank you for the kind review. We hope you can visit us more often on your next visit.

Mesa, Arizona, United States
“The best burgers in town!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Took a friend to Relish for her birthday. We tried the Turkey Apple Burger and the True Bleu.
Both were delicious and it was nice to have the option of your burger with or without a bun, The knife and fork style (w/o bun) comes with sweet potato fries-Yum. They gave us a complimentary chocolate cookie skillet for dessert in honor of my friends birthday which was so nice! Can't wait for the weather to cool down and go back and sit on the patio and enjoy the golf course view! One of our favorites, chef Lee Hillson is the executive sous chef at The Phoenician so we know that a delicious meal will be provided with his direction of the culinary staff! Only negative was it was a bit chilly in the restaurant which usually NEVER happens in Arizona, so I guess I shouldn't complain :-)

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Dona C
Thank you for excellent review of Relish Burger Bistro. Our culinary team does do an excellent job of customizing our many burger selections for our guests – we will be sure to share your enjoyment of their work. We are only a short time away from the cooler weather and the patio is indeed a beautiful location for an afternoon over the golf course or evening view of the mountains. We hope to see you soon!
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent service and nearly excellent food”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I would have given this cool place five stars...except my wife's burger, which was ordered medium, and was promised to come out hot and pink in the middle, was too well done. I would have sent it back but she didn't tell me until she was half finished when she told me it was far too dry to enjoy. I had the Turkey burger which was wonderful. It left me wondering how a place which pretty much only serves burgers and charges $16 for them could miss not cooking them properly to order. Kobe beef over cooked is just as dry and untasty as cheaper cuts when over cooked.

Oh well, I'm going to give them another try anyway. The sweet potato fries were excellent too. Next time I'm going for a creamsicle shake to go with my burger, and I'm going to cut into it before the server leaves.

By the way, Andrew was as professional as possible in serving us. If you are in any way intimidated by visiting a top quality hotel property for a burger...don't be here. The self parking is very convenient and you can even park under shelter.

• Visited August 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We do hope you give us another try so that we may provide you with an excellent experience. The Orange Creamsicle and our fall seasonal shakes will be waiting for you and we hope see you soon. We will also be sure to pass on your kind comments to Andrew.
Adelaide, Australia
“Good lunch spot to watch world cup final”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Had lunch here while watching world cup final. Good burgers and salads - huge portions and interestingly free Wi-Fi which wasnt the case in the hotel guest rooms

Visited July 2014
This year's World Cup matches were very riveting and we are glad that you were able to enjoy some the games at Relish Burger Bistro. We hope you can visit us again soon for another match or to relax and enjoy a burger. See you soon!
“Epic Burgers!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I have dined here multiple times while staying at the Phoenician. This is hands down, not to be missed! The price point is very reasonable for such a great meal, at a really nice resort location!

During Happy Hour is even better!

The Chips, Salsa and Guacamole are always great! And the Margaritas are some of the best around, period! I regularly enjoy the Cowboy burger and Tater tots, with a side of the steak sauce, which would outsell any store bought steak sauce if they bottled and sold it. Seriously, I always get a side for my tots:).

Did I mention the Margaritas? If you are staying on property just try a few. Then walk back to your room. They are not yo be missed.

For Desert the S'mores deal is a presentation which is worth a try if you somehow still have room after the giant meal! It's nicely presented and is fun for the whole family. Kids would go wild for this treat.

Service is always attentive, prices are reasonable, location is nice (easily walkable from the rooms on property)! All in all an amazing meal.

Visited June 2014
Thank you for the glowing review! It’s great to hear that you have enjoyed many meals at Relish. Please come back and see us again soon!