“Enjoyable dinner”
Review of Culinary Dropout

Culinary Dropout
Reserve with OpenTable
Culinary Dropout is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 1,345 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2018

We enjoyed Culinary very much!! Some of our group liked it more than some of the other places we ate, but it probably ranked 2nd on my list. The butternut squash cannelloni was extremely flavorful!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Located right in the Fashion Square thick of it, this place is great!! We did not need reservations on the weeknight we went. I had a craving for the Fish and Chips and they did not disappoint. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside - no sogginess! And the tartar sauce was great. The pierogis with shaved Brussels sprouts were a crows pleaser. I can't remember what my son had because I was too engulfed in my own meal but I know he loved his Mexican dish. Live music was also playing. We would for sure go back.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Followed reviews from trip advisor and was not disappointed, sat on patio for lunch , good drink selection , good food and friendly staff , free parking next to restaurant.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Ate at the bar, usually better service. Not this time, took at least 45 minutes, bartender did acknowledge taking too long. I had the loaded hamburger, which was good, but was cold. Wife had the salmon, food was excellent but portion size was a joke. Had a small piece of salmon and 3 peas, no kidding 3 peas, looked like a demi appetizer. Neat place but no second trip.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch after hiking up Camelback mountain and sat outside, which was great except for these little pesky flies that were everywhere. The food was outstanding. The pretzel and cheese dip was great, very filling though,so share! We also ordered an antipasti board, which you can choose from many options to create your own dish. The deviled eggs were just okay, the beets were very good, and the highlight was the Brussel sprouts, crispy with a Korean sauce. Very tasty. The 36 hour ribs were outstanding, and a full rack. Definitely share this dish, really too much food for one person. Loved this place and will definitely be back!