“Great place”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,282 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N Scottsdale Rd & Greenway-Hayden Rd
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The atmosphere here is great and the food delicious. Went here on business and everyone came out full and happy. Will dine here again.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The menu was excellent. I had the oyster appetizer. It was delicious. Then for my main course I had the grouper. It was moist and flavorful. Our waiter was helpful and friendly. Excellent wines to choose from. They also had a live band in the lounge area. The music was perfect to hear and still be able to talk. I really nice out.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Service was excellent! Food was very good, suggest you get the Lobster Mac&Cheese this was the best dish I had. The calimare was excellent for an appetizer, Bar drink was not prepared properly.
I don't think you can go wrong with most items on the menu, but after teh appetizer, salad (next time I will skip), and side items which are excellent, there was no room for the main course of sea bass. I tried three deserts Banana (something), Baked Alaska, and some chocolate dish, and none of them were good. I would pass on desert and just get a dip of ice cream.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Eddie V's is our favorite restaurant in Scottsdale. We were there again in June with our attorney and his wife who had never been there before. Once again Eddie's level of service and quality were A+ again! One of our guests had a dietary issue and only wanted a vegetarian entree. The kitchen put together a super, very large plate of a variety of vegetables. Our guest could not finish the portion because it was so large. Our server "du Jour", Krissy, did another outstanding job of making us feel welcome, and doing a great job at our table. Night in, night out, Eddie V's will not disappoint!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was our second visit to Scottsdale, and to Eddie V's. Our first visit left us with an urge to return, and so we did when the opportunity arose on our second trip. The quality of the food is excellent, and so is the ambiance. We highly recommend it.