“Outstanding service!!!!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Mesa, Arizona
“Outstanding service!!!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I had my sales representatives in from 3 states and decided to book the Hyatt House. I chose this property not only for it amazing accommodations, its central location to Downtown Scottsdale but also because of its incredible reputation!! And everything I heard is true. What an excellent staff and property.

Lauren in sales is the best!! Not only did she make it simple to accommodate my group but made it fun as well. Booking a larger group can be troublesome but not at the Hyatt House in Scottsdale!!

Keep up the great work!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dave M, General Manager at HYATT house Scottsdale/Old Town, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Thank you for the great words. The staff is fantastic up in all departments and I am glad you were able to experience that.

Hope to see you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I worked with Lauren Gahr at Hyatt House to book a block of rooms for my wedding guests. She was incredible. My guests we all late in reserving, but she took all of their calls personally and ensured that not only did they have rooms, they also received the promotional rate. She was friendly, caring and highly efficient.

Upon arriving in our room, we were greeted with a gift of champagne and two glasses and a card congratulating us on our marriage. It was such a nice touch, and a very sweet gift.

The rooms were large suites with kitchens and king beds, and everything was clean and well-maintained. All of our guests had a wonderful time, and thanked us for putting them up at such a nice and inexpensive hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Dave M, General Manager at HYATT house Scottsdale/Old Town, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Thank you for you review... and congrats! Glad we could make the day that much better!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Stayed at this hotel 02sep-09sep. We were a group of 8 guys who were going to play golf. We have stayed at this hotel 4 times out the last 5 years, This hotel was going through a refurb during our last stay there in 2011, didn't really notice a huge difference in the rooms, but have improved the lobby area and breakfast area.

Staff courties, maid service very good , shower in bathroom bit dissapointing , bed comfy , good location for walking to bars , restaurants and fashion mall in old town, however if going just for golf and dont mind driving in the evening then probably better location 20mins further north. breakfast got bit boring after 7 mornings. Overall good clean hotel, only 15-20 mins to skyharbour airport.

Room Tip: we had 4x 2 bed suites each with an en-suite , which was ideal for our group,
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank andrewpaulcarter
We appreciate the nice words. Hope to see you back soon!
Glendale, Arizona
Reviewed 10 September 2013

The Hyatt House in Old Town Scottsdale was beautiful. The grounds were clean and beautiful. The Bed was very comfortable, loved the style of the suites! We were right by the pool and BBQ area and there was no noise. Nice quiet room! Slept great! We used the computer room, the weight room, watched the game and ate some very delicious food and Adam and Rachael were awesome to us! had a great time Saturday night. Close to Scottsdale downtown fun for a Saturday night for my adult son who stayed with me. Then the warm chocolate chip cookies in the lobby desk was a nice surprise Saturday before bed. The breakfast Sunday morning was delicious and plentiful. Newspapers were available and smiling faces. I can not brag enough about our stay. I highly recommend to everyone..Thank you Hyatt House for such a great STAY-CATION :)

Room Tip: Ground Floor by BBQ area...close to pool and breakfast area. Surprisingly quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Thanks for the nice words. We will have the cookies waiting for you upon your return!
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I had never stayed in Hyatt House as I am use to staying more in the Hyatt Grand or Regency hotels. My husband and I were impress! We stayed in a two-bedroom suite, which had a fully equipped kitchen as he was racing the Ironman Arizona in Tempe that week.

The room was very clean. The buffet breakfast area was great and while I did not get a chance to enjoy the H Bar, it is nice to know I can always walk there for a snack or enjoy a glass of wine.

I plan on staying in more Hyatt House for our future trips when possible and it is the first place I look for when my husband signs up for out of state triathlon races.

The location of excellent - it is right next to Old Scottsdale Town, eateries and the mall. Not to mention only about ~7 miles from Tempe. This is a great place as a base. We even drove up to enjoy Sedona for a day.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Travel206Girl
I'm glad we could open up the Hyatt House experience for you. Hope to see you back some day and thanks for the nice review!
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I've been to many hotels in the US and I think this has to be by far the most peaceful, friendly and overall relaxing hotel. The ease of use of the services, the 24 hour "mini-grocery" was wonderful to me, especially since my time schedule wasn't fit for dinners or late lunch. I would recommend this to anyone I know, who is going to Arizona. Worth every penny!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
We appreciate your kind words. Looks like the staff is doing exactly what they should be. Thank you and please return soon!
Regina, Canada
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We rented a very spacious two bedroom unit at a very good price. My wife was a little bit tentative about the area as we were on the backside of the property bordering an industrial type business and compound. You are literally minutes away from everything in old town Scottsdale and the Fashion Square Mall. Not what I expected from the Hyatt name but is was functional and a great location.

Room Tip: Ensure they give you a room near the office on the front of the property if you want to feel totally...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for staying with us. Please let me know when you come back into town so I can help you pick whatever loacation on the property you would like. On 5 acres we have many options that work great no matter why you are visiting.

Thank you for the feedback!