Travelled for 5 nights - mainly business trip but tacked on a few days for pleasure.
1) Rooms and amenities: very clean and tidy. Kitchenette a bit scarce on the cutlery and supplies but didn't really cook much so that was ok. Spacious living and work area. Bedroom was very clean and tidy, huge closet space. Bathroom and shower area was also well stocked and clean. Pool and jacuzzi were well kept. Fire pits around the pool were a nice touch.
2) Location: well within walking distance of malls and various dining options.
3) Service: very helpful front desk. Able to answer variety of questions about transportation, dining, entertainment. Small 24 hour guest market is convenient - able to pick up a few necessities here and there.
4) Food: not the greatest. The included breakfast buffet has very little variety. Also, no milk alternatives - rare for most major hotel chains now. They had gluten free options so I was surprised to see no alternatives for dairy-free guests.
Overall a great place to stay - really enjoyed it! Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the exciting new renovations of our guestrooms and public spaces. HYATT house™ Scottsdale/Old Town welcomes you with comfortable, spacious one- and two-bedroom suites featuring updated contemporary finishes and furnishings. You’ll also find our revamped open public space ideal for unwinding by yourself or connecting with friends and associates. Situated in the expansive Sonoran Desert, our Scottsdale, AZ hotel is convenient to Old Town where you’ll discover a wealth of dining, shopping, and nightlife opportunities. We’re also within close proximity of championship golf courses and Arizona State University as well as attractions like the Phoenix Zoo and Desert Botanical Garden. For more information regarding things to do, please visit our Activities page.During your stay at our friendly Old Town hotel, you’ll enjoy a complimentary hot buffet breakfast. The outdoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center will provide relaxation and a healthy lifestyle while away from home. Our knowledgeable, personable front desk hosts are available 24/7 to assist with your requests. In addition, the hotel’s H BAR is open every day from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., offering our new Sip+Savor Menu with home-cooked comforts. Savor gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Chef-Crafted TV Dinners, delicious new appetizers like the Tomato Mozzy Bread, and a fine selection of beer and wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your HYATT house Scottsdale/Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Scottsdale/Old Town Hotel Scottsdale
- Hyatt Scottsdale Old Town
- Summerfield Suites Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Summerfield Suites
- HYATT House Scottsdale/Old Town Arizona