Stayed here in April from Saturday through Wednesday. The price was very good and it was great to have two rooms. The location was fantastic. Very few hotels these days come with a free breakfast (although I did not actually eat the breakfast). It was also great to have the full kitchen and full sized fridge.
On Saturday some night club (which was around a mile away) was making a ridiculous amount of noise even in the middle of the night. This was frustrating because when I made the reservation I specifically asked for a quiet room. That being said, the staff was very concerned and offered to have us switch rooms. The staff in general was very friendly.
I did not like that the rooms do not have a full length mirror. The internet was free and worked great though which was a huge life saver because I had to work the whole time. The hot tub did not have jets.
My least favorite aspect of this hotel was the duvet which did not have duvet cover and was barely constrained by two sheets. I kept fearing that I was touching it at night somehow. Nevertheless, all in all I'd come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the exciting new renovations of our guestrooms and public spaces. HYATT house™ Scottsdale/Old Town welcomes you with comfortable, spacious one- and two-bedroom suites featuring updated contemporary finishes and furnishings. You’ll also find our revamped open public space ideal for unwinding by yourself or connecting with friends and associates. Situated in the expansive Sonoran Desert, our Scottsdale, AZ hotel is convenient to Old Town where you’ll discover a wealth of dining, shopping, and nightlife opportunities. We’re also within close proximity of championship golf courses and Arizona State University as well as attractions like the Phoenix Zoo and Desert Botanical Garden. For more information regarding things to do, please visit our Activities page.During your stay at our friendly Old Town hotel, you’ll enjoy a complimentary hot buffet breakfast. The outdoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center will provide relaxation and a healthy lifestyle while away from home. Our knowledgeable, personable front desk hosts are available 24/7 to assist with your requests. In addition, the hotel’s H BAR is open every day from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., offering our new Sip+Savor Menu with home-cooked comforts. Savor gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Chef-Crafted TV Dinners, delicious new appetizers like the Tomato Mozzy Bread, and a fine selection of beer and wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your HYATT house Scottsdale/Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Scottsdale/Old Town Hotel Scottsdale
- Hyatt Scottsdale Old Town
- Summerfield Suites Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Summerfield Suites
- HYATT House Scottsdale/Old Town Arizona