DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale
US$96
US$79
Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Valley Ho(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$181
US$255
US$222
  • Pool
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$117
Agoda.com
US$312
US$272
  • Pool
The McCormick Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$133
Official Site
Gainey Suites Hotel(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$142
2,148 results
All reviewsdouble treenorth poolbreakfast buffetold towngrounds are lovelyputting greenmini barcactus gardenrooms are spaciousfashion squarenice resortbusiness centerfitness centerfree shuttlethe room was niceupon checkhousekeeping staff
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We were just there for a conference and I have to say the staff went out of their way to help us with any need. We received an email a week before arriving that we could up grade to a suite for $21 a day - total for the suite $109. We had a separate living room and bedroom two baths and large screen Tv in the living room we di ask for a separate fridge for our goodies and they delivered it with in minutes. We had a great time.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dharmadb
doubletree1, General Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2012

Thank you for being with us - both you and your conference - and for this very positive review of your stay. We are pleased that you were able to take advantage of an upgrade which gave you a larger suite for a great value and that you enjoyed your time with us. I do hope that you will return when your travels bring you back to our area, whether on business or vacation.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

I stayed there in August so I got a great deal could have had it for $77 NO resort fee (which is trick to tack on another $25-$30 used by other places there) I ended paying $104 which included $50 towards the Lamar spa and a free drink at the bar. The place is decent but you can tell they have been cutting back on services. It took a while to get housekeeping to clean and you can always find room service detritus outside the rooms awaiting pick up. The bars at the pools never opened up. However the rooms are roomy and the front desk staff were very helpful and the pools were nice. Also the fitness room was in disarray (it was undergoing renovations) not sure how long that is going to last. Also, the spa is not part of the hotel it a separate establishment across the street. Bottom line: For the price, we loved it.

Room Tip: Keep in mind that Some of the rooms on the ground floor facing the pool, also mean that you must keep your blinds shut because you are right there for all to see
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
doubletree1, General Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2012

Thank you for taking advantage of our great packages and prices over this summer season and for this feedback on your stay. We appreciate your compliments on your room, staff and our pools. I also apologize for the issues you experienced and your comments have been discussed with those departments and individuals involved. Busy or slow, we should and do have staff coverage to ensure that our housekeeping and room services are not diminished. However, we do close our pool-side bars during periods of low demand or intense heat, when pool usage is minimal. At the same time, staff from our EnFuego restaurant or Loggia Lounge should be offering and providing such service to those who are using the pools. Finally, we are excited that our fitness center locker room renovations will be completed next week. Thank you again and we hope that you will be back soon so that we can have another opportunity to WOW you.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

I stayed here because the place I work for hosted an event in one of the ball rooms. They have a great staff that was very helpful and accommodating. The on-site restaurant (bar/grille) was fantastic...I wish I could remember the name but they had very tasty food, good portions, reasonable prices, and a fully stocked bar. I had two minor annoyances during my stay:

1. No wi-fi in the rooms. You have to connect to their wired connection, which worked fine, but it's been a while since I've been to a hotel that doesn't have wireless capabilities in the guest rooms.

2. They need to get more control over the cab situation. I made a reservation for a cab service early in the morning. As I was waiting to receive a call saying "I'm outside" one of the cabbies asked me if I had a reservation, to which I said yes, and he took me to the airport. Did not check my name or anything like that. About 10 minutes later I get numerous calls from another cabbie telling me he's here...I said your partner told me to leave with him! Then I get two more calls asking if I was some other person (the one who's cab I apparently took!). Again, it all worked out and this is more on the taxi company than the hotel, but this is the only place I have to complain about it!!!!

All in all great stay for business. The resort itself is actually really pretty, so if someone was here on vacation (for whatever reason) this would be a good choice. It's also close to a nice mall.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Thank you and your company for being with us and for this feedback on your stay. Thank you for your compliments about our staff, the service they provide and our restaurant food and beverage. To assist further, our restaurant's name is EnFuego, has a great menu with indoor seating with a center fountain and outdoor patio seating overlooking one of our pools. For reservations, please call 480-947-5400.

Regarding the annoyances, we are in the process of cabling our resort for a new upgraded wireless high speed internet system and increased bandwidth. This project should be completed in the next couple of months. Regarding the cab situation, we will continue to do our best to monitor and assist our guests in receiving professional, honest and dependable transportation but, as you note, it is difficult to control if we are not involved in the process.

Again, thank you for your feedback and your business. We do hope that you will have another opportunity to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Kudos to the sales, front desk, house staff, Chef, banquet, meeting and AV coordinators. DTR really has their act together and provided everything and more than I asked for during this week long Annual Corporate Meeting, which included a 2 1/2 hour evening reception, and 4 1/2 days of meetings and breakout rooms,with Breakfast, Lunch and Breaks. Oversized Sleeping rooms allow for comfort and privacy. Property grounds are beautifully landscaped providing a serene and calming effect after all day meetings. DTR is staffed with the most kind, nice and sincere people I've ever met. We will definitely return for business and pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Marlene K
doubletree1, General Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2012

WOW! Thank you so much for entrusting your important conference to us and for this wonderful review of your experience. Our Doubletree team has extensive experience and expertise in accomplishing great meetings and conferences! Although located close to the shopping, attractions and fun of Scottsdale, once you enter our doors, there is a serenity and calm which helps guests relax and to focus on the business at hand. Then, at the end of the day, there are unlimited choices of dining, lounges and activities that await all around us. Thank you for your business and loyalty and we look forward to being of service to you and your group at the next opportunity.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

We stayed at this hotel couple of days in August . Overall clean , nice staff , quiet but older type of hotel. We had to change rooms because of a broken lock, received a new one with a nice view by the pool, but we had noisy neighbors, a barking dog who didn't stop for 5 hours straight . For the price paid around 100 we couldn't expect much, but it is only for some couples who want to relax for couple of days.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for being with us and for this feedback on your stay. We are pleased that you found the cleanliness and service provided by our staff at or above expectations. Despite the recent and ongoing renovations to our resort in our guest rooms, public areas, meeting spaces, etc, our stone architecture and layout, inspired by the work of Frank Lloyd Wright, is dated to some but unique and enchanting to many. I apologize that your stay was diminished by the door lock malfunction and the barking dog of a nearby guest. We are a "pet friendly" resort but we also have rules that a pet should not be left alone in a room and allowed to disturb other guests. We do hope that despite this, and for all the positive things you mentioned, that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you on your next visit to our area.