This was by far the best Doubletree I have stayed in. It was clean, spacious, refreshing and very comfortable. We were provided with buffet breakfasts for our entire stay, and the food was very good. The only drawback is that you must travel away from the hotel to find affordable food, as it is located near several high end spas and the downtown area. Not too far, though. Also, they are pet friendly, which worked great for our bichon. For day trips, there is a Pet Hotel nearby that worked well for us. Great location, great service. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone visiting the Scottsdale area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only minutes from downtown Scottsdale, Arizona and twelve miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley – Scottsdale offers a warm welcome and a comfortable stay, in tranquil surroundings. Relax and recharge in our beautifully landscaped property, surrounded by lavish courtyards, cactus and tropical palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Paradise Valley Hotel Scottsdale
- Doubletree Scottsdale
- DoubleTree Resort By Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale Arizona